About Our Youth Ministry
We believe there is no better time to start following Jesus than right now. That includes if you are in middle school or high school!
What is 4:12?
4:12 is our Student Ministry at Church At The Gates.
Our Middle School Ministry focuses on creating a fun environment for students where they can be introduced to following Jesus and be taught what it looks like to have ownership over their faith. We run around, drink soda, play games, hear age appropriate teaching from the Bible and discuss what God is doing in our lives in small groups. If you have a middle school student we would love for them to join us this Wednesday!
- 6th-8th Grade
- Wednesday nights at Church at the Gates from 6:30-8:30pm.
- RSVP by texting “STUDENT” to 406-206-1988
Our High School Ministry focuses on building community where students and leaders can be authentic, challenged and live out God’s call together. We most regularly meet in home groups with the goal of creating space where students can be honest, supported, and live out their faith together. We’ll get all the groups together throughout the year as well as have several big events throughout the year such as our annual Winter Retreat and Summer Missions Trips.
- We meet on Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:30 in home groups.
- Our home groups are split up by school.
- For specific locations please email our Student Pastor, Mark at email@example.com